Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Exaggeration Animation

Pass 8: Adjustments to the flip and timing of the ball returning.

Pass 7: Added some squash and stretch to the ball and adjusted flip timing and hitting the ground.

Pass 6: Adjusted Scout's position before the swing to better reflect hitting the ball forward.

Pass 5: Minor adjustments to timing and positioning.

Pass 4: I decided to add a flip to better sell the exaggeration of the assignment. I also adjusted the background to be less saturated.

Pass 3: This week I aimed to convert the stepped animation to splined. Industry review is coming up this week, and I want to show this in that.

Pass 2: Focused on adding more breakdowns and movement. The flip at the end is going to need more attention before I can spline the animation to make it smoother. Capstone Vertical Slice was this week, so there wasn't much improvement from the first.

Pass 1: I want to try to start my animation process like 2D animators do -- with key frames and breakdowns rather than the individual joint key framing I have been doing. That way, I can control individual poses much easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Delivery

 Contributions     Fixed conveyor parts     Fixed screen on buttons     Finalized bad animation