Saturday, September 11, 2021

Module 1 Week 03 Homework

This week, I learned to organize our models using the hierarchy.

Part 1: I grouped a claw in the hierarchy for animation using Maya's playback feature. This was simple enough, but using .avi format made the video file WAY too big. Installing Quicktime allowed me to turn it into an .mov file, making it significantly smaller.



Part 2: I imported my claw into Unreal Engine 5 to compose and present. I had fun messing around with materials and emissives.




Part 3: I was assigned to make a large object using simple shapes that is aimed to be animated in the Unreal Engine. I plan to make an abstract gear structure. I also assigned basic materials to get a feel for color. My goal is to have the gears spinning and wobbling with the pillars bobbing up and down slightly.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Delivery

 Contributions     Fixed conveyor parts     Fixed screen on buttons     Finalized bad animation