Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Dialogue

    Pass 7: Final pass before industry review. Changed up a few of the main poses, mainly the ending pose, and smoothened the walking. Also added more expressions and better mouth shapes.

    Pass 6: Cleaned up a lot of the in-betweens and added more of the viewer's head moving to make it clearer that they are the one talking in the beginning.

    Pass 5: Adjusted some of the timing and exaggeration of the expressions - made some smaller while others bigger.

    Pass 4: This week was spline week and background work. I used a projection mapping to get the background. It took a while to get the spline looking proper, and it still has a few issues, but looks fine otherwise. I had to change a few of the poses to make it feel more natural in spline.

    Pass 3: More block-outs and in-betweens. 

    Pass 2: This week, I focused on expression and nailing the base movements for the dialogue. I got rid of the viewer walking as well as lessened the camera movement to make it less jarring. For the character, I messed with the eyes a bit and changed some gestures. Aiming next week to put it into spline.

    Pass 1: I was talked out of using a Heavy rig due to it not having the facial rigs I needed, and boy do I not regret it. This ninja rig is fantastic! This pass was the foundations and blocking out of the movements. I believe I blocked in too much of the mouth movement, as apparently you 'swallow words' and thus don't go through every mouth syllable.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Delivery

 Contributions     Fixed conveyor parts     Fixed screen on buttons     Finalized bad animation